Aerospace, Automotive, Medical & Healthcare, Consumer Products, Packaging, Electronics, Fashion, Transportation, Architecture, Agriculture, Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverage, Construction, Defense and more
Technologies on Display:
3D printing, CAD & CAM software, CNC machining, machine tools, ERP Shop Management, 3D scanning, CMM’s, reverse engineering & inspection software, mold design and more.
Who Should Attend:
Business owners, executives, managers, engineers, machinists, designers, developers, technicians, quality control engineers, startup owners, essentially anyone involved in design and manufacturing. We also expect strong attendance from Fortune 500 companies.
Here’s just a preview of some of the opportunities you will have if you take part in the Open House:
- Visit the Largest Advanced Manufacturing Expo & 3D Printer Showroom in New Jersey.
- See the latest in 3D Printing, CAD & CAM Software, CNC Machining, Machine Tools, 3D Scanning, CMM’s, Reverse Engineering Software, Mold Design, and more.
- Listen to a distinguished line-up of speakers and network with hundreds of designers, machinists, engineers, and business owners.
- Meet with over 30 industry suppliers and leading-edge equipment manufacturers.
- Choose from 26 unique educational sessions.