3D Printing Healthcare Seminar at Memorial Sloan Kettering
In a field where innovation saves lives, 3D Printing empowers doctors and researchers to work faster, test more thoroughly and personalize healthcare like never before.
Join us as Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center and Stratasys discuss the rapidly expanding use of 3D printing in the healthcare industry and how it’s reshaping medical care, research, and device development and adoption.
Hear about the emerging use of patient-specific anatomical 3D printed models that:
- Enable physicians to implement preoperative surgical planning (optimize, practice and determine appropriate therapy) for complex surgical cases
- Provide solutions for clinical simulation to enable the training and education of physicians
- Allow for the validation (pre-clinical) of innovative medical devices
There will also be a review of Medical Model Use Cases with improved patient outcomes and economics, an opportunity to touch and feel printed models that closely mimic real patient anatomy as well as an Open Panel discussion.
Who should attend?
Medical Device Influencers in:
- Clinical Care Physicians – Cardiovascular, Oncology, Transplant, Craniomaxillofacial and Orthopedic
- Pre-Clinical & Clinical Testing
- Research & Development
- Quality Assurance
- Education & Training
- Marketing & Sales