Join Cimquest at MakerBot’s Headquarters located at the MetroTech Center in Brooklyn. See the latest Professional and Desktop 3D printing solutions from Stratasys and MakerBot while learning how professionals like you are using 3D printing to get a leg up on the competition.
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
1:00 PM – 4:00 PM EDT
1 MetroTech Center
Brooklyn, NY 11201
We’ll be covering:
- Hands on demonstration and presentation on constructing the brand new F123 Series.
- Presentation from Makerbot Design Manager Matt Rohr on building the next generation Makerbot machines.
- Examples of the newest and upcoming 3D printing materials, including FDM Nylon 6 and Carbon Filled Nylon.
- Visit MetroTech Center, the nation’s largest urban academic industrial research park.
- Live 3D scanning demonstrations with various portable scanners.
- Feel free to bring your parts and applications to get advice on the ideal technology mix for you.
Complimentary refreshments will be included.
1:00 – 2:00 – Tours, presentations and demonstrations, 3D scanning
2:00 – 2:30 – Presentation from Makerbot Design Manager Matt Rohr
2:30 – 3:00 – Reimagining an office FDM, behind the scenes of the new Stratasys F123 Series
3:00 – 4:00 – Additional tours & demonstrations, ask an engineer, 3D scanning
Click the button below to register for this free event.