Mastercam 2018 will soon be released and we are busy finalizing the plans for our Mastercam 2018 Rollouts. Come to one of these events to learn all about the latest and greatest additions to the software. Some of the major features you’ll see in the Mastercam 2018 release include:
- New 2D/3D Milling Features improve toolpath efficiency and control with variable stock to leave, feed rate control, undercut support, and stock awareness enhancements.
- Design Improvements simplify CAD for CAM and deliver greater practical design tools for shop-floor programmers. Mastercam 2018 provides improved model creation tools, expanded Undo support, and streamlines editing of models and assemblies
- Expanded CAD for CAM delivers more practical design tools for shop-floor programmers. Mastercam 2018 speeds design for items such as molds and electrode tools, offers auto-repair on imported solids and improves current tools such as Solid Disassemble
- Machine Cloud and CoroPlus support improves tool management, creation, and use of tool assemblies and parameters.
- Streamlined workflow with improved plane management, level and geometry control, toolpath analysis and much more.
- And many other productivity improvements across the entire product.
So far, we have the following dates and locations planned for our Mastercam 2018 Rollouts, but more will follow. Please stay tuned for more details in upcoming newsletters.
2:00 – 7:30PM
671 Old Post RD
Tolland, CT 06084
219 Littleton Road
Westford, MA 01886
Expanded NJ Headquarters
3434 Rt 22 West
Branchburg, NJ 08876
For more details on these events and to register for each of them, please click the button below.