A couple of questions before beginning the installation of X7.
- Do you have all of your needed files backed up, post, machine & control defs?
- Are you comfortable or able to use the Web installer or would you prefer to wait for the DVD?
- Click Here for instructions on Updating your X6 Post and other important files to X7
- To Update X7 MU1 must be installed. There are three ways to learn of an update:
- A Mastercam update bubble will show in the lower right tray area. You can click on this to activate the Update Manager.
- You can check for updates from the Start menu – Start\Mastercam X7\Check for Updates and then follow the instructions.
- You can start Mastercam and use the Update Mastercam menu option under the Help menu.
After checking for updates, you should be prompted with a dialog telling you that the X7 MU2 update is available. Just click the install button to launch the update. Make sure to close Mastercam prior to clicking the install button.
The download will start and when complete, it will launch the install. Follow the prompts to update Mastercam.
Mastercam X7 Full Downloads – No Mastercam is install.
Mastercam X7 Update Downloads – Mastercam X7 MU1 is installed already
The X7 DVD/ISO Installation Dialog
Select Mastercam X7 Install
You will be prompted to select your desired products to install
Choose Configure to enter your Hasp or Nethasp information according to your License Type
You must Accept the License Agreement to continue the install.
Progress bar will be seen
Click Exit to exit the Install program or Main Page to go to Mastercam Utilities to install the Nethasp Server and Monitor software if this PC is the Nethasp Server