Silicone Molding Workshop with Makerbot and Cimquest
Cimquest is looking forward to presenting this hands-on workshop on post processing methods, co-hosted by MakerBot.
In the first MakerBot Post-Processing Workshop brought to you by MakerBot and Cimquest, we will teach you some of the best practices associated with creating silicone molds around 3D printed parts. Silicone molding is a powerful production method that, when combined with 3D printing, can allow you to make several copies of one product. You can also create a product in a material that is not supported by your 3D printer.
- February 9th, 2017
- Cimquest Headquarters, Branchburg, NJ
- Workshop duration from 9:00am – 3:00pm
Each attendee will receive the following materials to leave with:
How to Register
Complete online registration form or call our office at 1-866-277-8778
Join our instructor in this educational and fun working session. You will come away with a classroom guide & sample part that you create.
with full color, multi-material 3D printing
When a new mobile device hits the market, new accessories, such as chargers and cases immediately follow. OtterBox, the #1 most trusted brand in smartphone and tablet cases, has a goal getting new products on the shelf the same day of a device launch. OtterBox keeps pace with the dynamic consumer electronic industry by using full color, multi-material 3D printing throughout its product development process.
Watch this webinar to spend a day in the life of a consumer products engineer and learn how OtterBox is using the Stratasys J750 to:
- Build true-to-life models for real-time feedback and revisions during customer focus groups, design sprints and executive reviews
- Produce the colors, textures and finishes that will be a part of the end product
- The Long Island Rail Road
- Accelerate time to market, with fast printing and accuracy