Cimquest Application Engineers will program a part using Mastercam Dynamic toolpaths to show up to 50% or more time savings. The NC code will then be sent wireless using CIMCO DNC to a CNC Mill. Next, we’ll machine a steel part on a vertical mill and inspect the part using Verisurf and a Renishaw equator CMM to produce a full inspection report which eliminates QA inspection bottlenecks to keep your machine making chips.
8:30 am-1:00 pm, lunch is included.
- Demo Mastercam featuring Dynamic tool paths
- Program part
- Present CIMCO Wirless DNC
- Alta discuss CNC machine product lines
- Send program to CNC mill
- Machine parts – Hurco & Toyoda CNC
- Discuss Verisurf and Equator
- Inspect parts & review first article inspection report
- Lunch – sandwiches and soft drinks