Mastercam 2017 Rollout Events
Cimquest presents Mastercam 2017
Mark your calendar to attend one of our Mastercam 2017 half day rollout events. Come see the next generation of Mastercam as Cimquest’s technical staff presents the all new suite of programming tools delivering speed, automation, and efficiency for all your machining jobs. You’ll explore the streamlined workflow, improved usability, enhancements to Dynamic Motion technology, and much, much more.
Come to an event near you and find out all of the reasons to begin using Mastercam 2017 today. See what’s new in Mastercam 2017! Register today for the event closest to you.
Mastercam 2017 Highlights
Designed For Faster Workflow
Featuring a new ribbon interface, makes it easier to find the functions you need to complete your tasks.
Dynamic Motion Technology
New to 2017, micro lifts now use a line-of-sight approach to move the tool where it needs to go through unobstructed areas.
Complex Machining Made Easy
Introducing Maximum Stock Engagement for select 3D High Speed Finishing toolpaths, allowing you to limit how deeply the cutter engages uncut material and protect smaller tools from taking too heavy of a cut.
Powerful Toolpath Enhancements
- Preview select 2D High Speed toolpaths in the graphics window before closing and generating or regenerating the toolpath.
- The Level and Plane Managers are now a dockable, floatable function panel and has been redesigned for more intuitive controls and easier workflow.
- Tool Setup Manager in Mill-Turn has been redesigned to improve workflow and ease of use.
- New features have been added to Multiaxis Drill, such as using a line length for the drill depth and recognition of the stock model for depth and top of stock purposes.
- Multiaxis now includes a new 4-axis toolpath – Rotary Advanced – which allows more control over the tool motion through the selection of walls, hubs, and shroud surfaces.
8-8:30 Registration (continental breakfast)
8:50-9:55 Mastercam 2017 Rollout
10:15-11:40 Mastercam 2017 Rollout
11:40-12:00 Q/A raffle