Cimquest Partner Series Seminars – Autodesk Inventor 2017
See the latest in Autodesk Inventor 2017 and 3D Printing Technologies
With the progression of 3D Printing as an increasingly accessible technology, it is easier than ever for engineers to convert digital CAD files into tangible physical structures. Join Cimquest & AMS CAD + CAFM Solutions at the Cimquest Branchburg, NJ headquarters for the first in our CAD Partner series featuring the latest in 3D printing and Autodesk technology. At this event you will see how top-performing manufacturers integrate Autodesk Inventor 2017, Autodesk Vault & Stratasys 3D Printers to create optimum designs and remain competitive.
You’ll also have the opportunity to:
- Learn about the state-of-the-art 3D Printing technologies.
- See how Inventor can be used to create the best quality parts.
- Explore the largest 3D Printing showroom on the East Coast.
- See the 3D Printing process live from start to part.
- Learn about the latest features of Inventor.
- Collaborate with multiple CAD design software using AnyCAD technology.
- See applications including end-use-parts and manufacturing tools like jigs, fixtures, molds and dies.
Additionally, you’ll be able to experience and learn more about other exciting technologies such as 3D scanning, inspection, reverse engineering and CNC programming with Mastercam. A smooth integration of 3D CAD and 3D printing is essential in today’s highly competitive world of design and manufacturing. This event will provide you with the knowledge necessary to unlock the limitations of conventional design, helping you to create groundbreaking products for the future. Remember, designs don’t just happen…they are engineered!