Now you can bring your ideas to life faster for less with this major breakthrough in MakerBot Print. Introducing MakerBot MinFill, a dynamic new Print Mode that is the first of its kind in 3D printing. Short for “Minimum Infill,” MinFill uses an intelligent algorithm to determine the absolute minimum amount of support needed for the inside of any 3D print. Not all prints need to be durable, dense, or heavy. When surface quality and print speed are more important, MinFill is a far more efficient option — especially for prints with a large internal volume. MinFill typically prints 30% faster using 30% less filament. With especially voluminous models, like spheres, MinFill has printed up to 80% faster. For professionals, that means faster early concept modeling, faster form studies, and more iterations in less time.
MinFill’s Benefits at a Glance
- Professionals can accelerate early concept modeling, form studies, and iterations.
- Educators can serve more students and classrooms while saving time and money.
- Based on testing, MinFill typically prints 30% faster using 30% less filament.*
- The greater the internal volume of your print, the more time and money you save.
- Compatible with MakerBot Replicator+, Replicator (5th Gen), and the Replicator Z18.
* MinFill’s performance numbers are averages based on testing a variety of object geometries with significant internal volume.
Watch the video below to learn more.
For more information on our full line of MakerBot 3D printers, please click the button below.