Reverse Engineering & Inspection
3D Scanning and Probing Technologies
- Create a feature-rich history-based native CAD model by “best-fitting” sketches and features to the scanned data
- Produce a neutral-format solid or surface model (e.g. Parasolid, Acis, STEP, IGES, STL, etc.)
- Quickly create 3D polygonal and surface models from point cloud data
- Produce a neutral-format, non-history based solid or surface model to be used in downstream engineering, manufacturing, art, etc.
- Easy-to- use tools that will allow you to clean up, edit, enhance and improve the quality of the polygonal mesh
- Superimpose and align our inspection scan (“Test”) to your CAD file (“Reference”), and produce visual results of your tolerance deviations.
- Produce date and time stamped PDF inspection reports
- Connect to a metrology device and perform real-time feature/model based inspection
- Program and operate your CMM from within Verisurf with automated tools
- Re-engineer CAD surfaces, or use mixed modeling to blend STL meshes, surfaces and solids in one design
- Produce date and time stamped inspection reports
- Analyzes point clouds and produces dimensional results in a first article inspection report, AS9102 format.
- Cimquest owned patented technology that scans internal and external features of
plastic parts, holding tolerances of .0005”.Note: The only other technology with similar capabilities is a C.T. Scan