Fast, Easy, Precise Turning
Mastercam Lathe is an efficient program designed for modern manufacturing. It delivers a set of basic and advanced programming tools, with greatly expanded options when paired with Mastercam Mill. Easy rough, finish, thread, groove, bore, and drill routines combine with C/Y-axis machining to cut any job. Dependable toolpath verification gives you the confidence to run the most complex toolpaths on your machine, and Machine and Control Definition deliver an easy way to help make sure your parts are done right the first time.
- Mastercam Lathe will easily cut your turned parts and let you seamlessly move between operations or even machines with the same part.
Key Turning Features
- A set of Quick Toolpaths that let you program in a few clicks.
- Intelligent ID and OD roughing, featuring both Dynamic and variable cutting.
- Fast facing including roughing and finishing.
- Grooving with multiple depth cuts including peck motion and also full-radius plunge turning.
- Complete threading with multiple starts, diameter calculation, and thread tables.
- Automatic gouge checking watches the front and back of the tool.
- Chuck, part, steady rest, and tailstock detection.
- Open and directly machine a solid model.
- Quick-turned profile generation for uniform and nonuniform parts.
- Full milling support available for machines with live tooling for C and Y axes.