- High Speed Machining combines high feed rates with high spindle speeds, specific tools, and specific tool motion, delivering faster turnaround and a superior finish.
- Dynamic cutting delivers more consistent cutting, allowing use of the entire tool flute length while reducing machining time.
- The Automatic Toolpathing option (ATP) links you to a variety of top design software. Read in entire projects and have them automatically programming using presets that you choose.
- Standard nesting delivers a fast, efficient, and easily identifiable way of nesting. Advanced nesting gives you a variety of additional tools, including TrueShape nesting and nesting in scrap material.
- Hybrid finishing intelligently blends efficient cutting techniques into a single toolpath.
- 3D Toolpath Refinement allows unsurpassed control on surface cuts, delivering superior finishes and optimized cycle times.
- Rest machining (remachining) identifies and machines areas that need to be cut with a smaller tool.
- Feature Based Machining evaluates a part’s features and automatically designs an effective machining strategy.
- Quick and easy control over tabs, webs, and cutting specifics for efficient flat panel cutting.
- Simulation gives you the confidence to run even the most complex cutter paths on your machine.
- Mastercam also offers streamlined multi-axis cutting for your 4- and 5-axis needs.
Fast and Flexible
Mastercam Router offers a broad selection of solutions for your shop’s wood or composite challenges – 2D, 3D, or multiaxis. Once you program a part, no matter how complex, you can modify any element of the job and immediately get updated toolpaths without slowing down. You can also build a library of your favorite machining strategies. Choose any of your saved operations, apply them to a part, and Mastercam helps adapt them to the new model.
Mastercam’s powerful Dynamic Motion technology not only helps extend tool life and reduce machine wear, but helps eliminate tool dwell damage. Automatic Toolpathing brings in parts from today’s top design packages to help speed flat panel work.
Mastercam Router streamlines multiple tool programming including block drills and aggregate heads.
A Comprehensive Package of Powerful Tools
2D machining can range from simple to very complex. Mastercam Router delivers powerful 2D tools from contouring, pocketing, and drilling to automated, feature-based, solid model programming.
For 3D machining, Mastercam Router gives you streamlined, efficient 3D roughing and finishing, including automated leftover stock cleanup.
Mastercam’s multiaxis interface is surprisingly simple and intuitive to use. And with Mastercam, you have complete control over the three crucial elements of multiaxis machining: cut pattern, tool axis control, and collision avoidance.
Part and toolpath nesting increase project yields