Mastercam's #1 North American Reseller for the 2nd Year in a Row
Supplying and Supporting Mastercam to the Mid-Atlantic and New England Region for over 25 Years.
Our customers manufacture incredible products and compete globally everyday. They manufacture products from medical, aerospace, military, music instruments and even one off historical restorations. They have to stay one step ahead of the competition by reducing cycle times, increasing productivity and having a consultative supplier with many solutions allows them to be successful. Here are the top 7 ways we help our customers to be successful.
Here are the top 7 ways we help our customers succeed:
- Custom CNC Post Processors. When our customers purchase another CNC machine or need to improve their current CNC program format our dedicated Post Department team make it happen.
- Quick Technical Assistance. When our customers run into a jam they rely on our experienced Application Engineers to provide quick assistance and offer custom programming assistance when they get backlogged. Our top level plan provides 1 hour guaranteed phone response time from 7:30 to 5:30, Monday through Friday.
- Mastercam Training. When our customers need to learn the basics or jump to the next level of Mastercam we provide ongoing performanced based learning at locations in NJ, PA, MA and CT as well custom training at customer facilities.
- Manufacturing Training. When our customers need to improve their employees abilities we provide hands on application training to increase knowledge, skills and abilities. Our exclusive Dynamic High Efficiency Milling will teach the skills needed to reduce cycle times up to 75% by matching Mastercam Dynamic toolpaths to tooling and CNC capabilities along with classes in GD&T.
- Cimquest 2 Minute Tuesday and CQTV videos. Cimquest's popular video series provides our customers with software tips, product demonstrations, customer and partner spotlights and more to keep you in tune the products you own and the manufacturing community, all in two minutes.
- 3D Scanning/CAD/CNC toolpath/inspection services. When our customers need to reproduce a part that has no drawings or models, we offer an unmatched service in 3D scanning to CAD to Toolpath and even inspection or any step along the way.
- Cimquest Events When our customers are looking for the latest solution to machining, 3D printing applications, 3D scanning or part inspection we offer unique educational seminars based on problem applications. We show our appreciation to our customers at our yearly open house by offering an incredible wealth of knowledge from our 20 plus seminars, guest speakers, partners and delicious food with great networking opportunities from several hundred other companies.
As one of the leading CAD/CAM, 3D Printing and Rapid Prototyping integrators in the industry, our goal is to provide you with the products and skills to achieve the precision production that is standard in manufacturing today.
Please complete the form below and a member of the Cimquest Mastercam Team will be in touch just as soon as possible. To select multiple areas of interest: use the CTRL key when making your selection.
Since 1990 Cimquest has been a leading resource for Mastercam CAD/CAM products and has retained the #1 North American Reseller for the 2nd year in a row.
Support & Services
Industry-leading service and support from Cimquest ensures that you’ll get the most from your CAD/CAM investment. We are there for you every step of the way to help you increase your bottom line.
Cimquest provides comprehensive training in Mastercam, Stratasys, 3D printing, CAD, CAM and many 3rd party products. Training courses are conveniently scheduled in NJ, MA, PA, NY and CT
Post Processor Development
Cimquest has an extensive library of post processors, and we sell and support posts for Mastercam customers worldwide. If you would like discuss your Mastercam Post please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
Mastercam 2 Minute Tuesday
The Mastercam 2 Minute video series is dedicated to getting you up to speed with installation, migration, the updated user interface and more new enhancements to the latest product release from CNC Software – Mastercam 2017.