As seen at Inside 3D Printing 2017
The AccuSmooth post processing solution can produce a smooth, polished finish on your 3D printed parts. Through the process, parts are dipped into a vapor tank containing a liquid that is brought to boiling point. The vapor rises and melts away the part surface, eliminating all layer lines. It only takes a few seconds and you’re left with a sharp finished look similar to that of traditional molding technologies.
- Easy setup and simple to use
- Minimal time to process parts
- Eliminates layer lines, improving aesthetics
- Increases strength of parts
- Can use bead blasting after process to further camouflage layer lines
- Operates with standard 110 power