There are so many reasons that you should join us for our Advanced Manufacturing Expo next week, but here’s the top 10:
- Learn about the hot new Desktop Metal Printing with Jonah Myerberg CO-founder and CTO Desktop Metal
- See ten different 3D Printer manufacturers showing off their new technologies including: (Desktop Metal, HP, Rize, Mcor, Formlabs, BigRep, Mimaki, Makerbot, Funmat, and Roboze)
- Attend our Mastercam 2018 Roll-out
- Choose from 24 unique educational sessions on topics such as: 3D Printing, Reverse Engineering, Inspection, CAD, Mastercam, Business Topics, Injection Molding, Printed Part Finishing, ERP Quoting Technology, CNC Technology.
- Mimaki will introduce their new color printer that can print in 10M colors!
- You will have a chance to win a Large Format Makerbot Replicator Z18 3D Printer ($6,500 value)
- See our 3D printers and our Hurco 5-axis CNC machine in action.
- Watch special presentations from Todd Grimm (3D Printing Industry Analyst), Rob Hassold (Cimquest CEO) and Cloud based CAD presentation by Onshape.
- Network with hundreds of other people in engineering and manufacturing.
- Enjoy free fantastic food.
And did we mention this event is FREE to attend?
October 18 & 19, 2017 (come to one day or both!)
8:30am – 4:30pm
Please click the button below for more details and to register. Hope to see you there!