Training courses are conveniently scheduled in NJ, PA, MA and CT. Our classrooms generally hold a maximum of 8 students. We strongly believe that our small class sizes are essential to ensure maximum instructor/student interaction and greater student success. Each student works on his/her own computer, and there is a great focus on hands-on learning. All software enrollment classes are taught on the latest version.
Registration and Payment
A student’s place in a class is not reserved until Cimquest receives a completed copy of this registration form and a non refundable 25% fee. The balance is due on or before 7 business days prior to the course starting date. Any student who has not paid in full by this deadline will no longer be considered registered and will receive a written and/or verbal notification of cancellation. Payment can be made in the form of check or credit card.
Repeating, Rescheduling or Canceling:
- As per our training policy, a student can repeat any course at no charge beyond the 25% non-refundable registration fee; as long as they are still employed by the same company (subject to seat availability).
- A student may reschedule with no penalty up to 7 business days prior to the start of class. A 25% re-registration fee will be charged if less notice is given.
- To cancel registration and receive a full refund (less the registration fee) you must notify Cimquest on or before 7 business days prior to the course starting date. Because of the limited number of seats available for each course, the full cost of the course will be charged for any cancellation that is made less than 7 business days prior to the start of the course. Cimquest reserves the right to cancel or reschedule courses on or before 5 business days prior to the start of a class. Due to the possibility of a class cancellation, we recommend our students make all travel arrangements that are “refundable or can be rescheduled” as some hotel and flight providers will charge you for any changes.
- The purchase of any of our standard training courses does not include automatic enrollment in the next regularly scheduled course. Formal registration for all courses is necessary. In order to verify seat availability, please call (866)277-8778, ext. 2.
- Course payment is valid for 9 months only: courses must be completed within 9 months of the original date of purchase, after which time any fees paid are non-refundable.
If overnight lodging is needed; please make reservations as early as possible. Select the button for hotel information.